The Trust has embarked on second phase of its mission, that is, providing facilities for quality education of international standard to our new generation. Modern education system focusing English medium under national curriculum is essential for our children and the Trust gives priority upon it.
1. SCHOLARSHOME , Shahi Eidgah: Scholarshome started its activities in 2002 and shifted to its own building at Shahi Eidgah on March, 2006. Shahi Eidgah campus is able to accommodate 1500 students. The six storeyed building constructed by the Trust facilitates the students with all modern amenities. It has three science laboratories, a library, a computer lab, 40 class rooms, an administrative block, an auditorium cum exhibition center. It has already been recognized as the best English medium school in Sylhet under National curriculum. This immense educational institute is now running with about 1400 students and 63 dedicated team, of teachers.
2. SCHOLARSHOME Girls’ College, Pathantula: ScholarshomePathantula campus has been started since 2010. It has two sections- one junior section from Play group to Class Std. Five and another Senior section from Class Six to Twelve. This campus is specialized for girls from class Eight onwards. It is able to accommodate 2000 students . Currently it has more than one thousand students and 78 dedicated team of teachers.
3. SCHOLARSHOME Preparatory School , Electric Supply Road : It started functioning in 2006 from Play group to Std. Five. Now it has about 100 students and 70 experienced teachers.
4. SCHOLARSHOME Preparatory School ,Shibganj : This campus started functioning in 2009 and able to accommodate 1000 students from Play group to Std Five. Currently it has more than 800 students and 55 qualified teachers.
5. SCHOLARSHOME Preparatory School, Majortila : The newly built Majortila campus is expected to start functioning in 2013 with all modern facilities and high standard like other campuses of the institutions under the Trust.
6. SCHOLARSHOME Preparatory School, South Shurma : It is expected that this new campus of Scholarshome will also start its function in the year 2013.
Other Partnership projects of the Trust
Lions Children Hospital: Mr. Hafiz Mazumdar, honorable chairman of the Trust, donated tk 15000000 (One crore and fifty lacs) to upgrade Lions Children Hospital and then the hospital becomes a joint project of Lions Club and Hafiz Mazumdar Trust.
UCEP Hafiz Mazumdar Sylhet Technical School: To provide technical education to the poor and working children, Hafiz Mazumdar Trust contributed and helped UCEP to establish a well equippedultra modern technical school in Sylhet City.
Mr. Hafiz Mazumdar, a renowned philanthropist and founder chairman of the Trust, was born on the 29 March, 1933. He graduated from Barishal B.M College. He started his business career with honesty, dedication and sincerity and was able to establish himself as a successful businessman in a short period of time. Mr. Mazumdar devoted himself for the education of the poor people of the remote areas of Sylhet that are Zakiganj and Kanaighat. He was elected a Member of the Parliament for two terms in the 7th and 9th Parliament. He is also associated with many philanthropic organizations. Currently, he is the Chairman of Pubali Bank Ltd. and the Vice Chairman of Bangladesh Red Crescent Society.
Hafiz Mazumdar Trust has ambitious plan to set up new high standard English medium Educational Institutes and hospitals etc. in and around Sylhet City with a view to making modern education available to the deprived people.